To Become a Registered Researcher

All of the Coolidge Tests are available free-of-charge for University-related research, specifically Undergraduate Research, Masters' Theses, Doctoral dissertations, and/or University Professors' research.

All students' research must be supervised by a professor.

Please email an abstract of the research and which tests you wish to use to Professor Frederick L. Coolidge, PhD, Psychology Department, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs [].